India's Largest MarketplaceSab Kuch Bikta HaiSubmit an AdFree
BMC Software is seeking a technically savvy, customer focused Technical Support Analyst . The Technical Support Analyst is responsible for working with customers to diagnose, troubleshoot, debug and resolve product issues of moderate to complex scope.
Responsible for providing Premier technical support of BMC/Remedy products and related software products. Job scope includes trouble shooting and solving issues of moderate to complex scope related to AR system products and integrations. Identify and report design defects to higher levels of Support. Work with other engineers to drive to issues to resolution.
Duties/Responsibilities of Position:
• Respond to and resolve all customer inquiries (via phone, e-mail, web)
• Maintain high level of customer satisfaction
• Maintain clear and concise ticket documentation with all required data and fields
• Escalate service requests and issues appropriately
• Exercise independent thought within defined procedures and practices
• Manage priorities and act on factors that create priorities
• Prepare for and support new products within technical area
• Generate Knowledge Base entries
Position Specific Competencies/Skills Required:
• Knowledge of Remedy AR System
• Strong knowledge and understanding in Windows/UNIX system administration
• Strong knowledge and understanding of Database Administration, Oracle, SQL, DB2 etc.
• Knowledge and troubleshooting of SQL Queries.
• Basic office skills (Word, Outlook, Excel)
• Exceptional trouble shooting ability
• Proven customer service management expertise
• Excellent written & verbal communication
• Ability to learn and effectively utilize Customer Support tools/resources
• Proactive in learning new versions, products, modules
Additional technical skills (preferred)
• Knowledge and understanding of BMC-Remedy Products
• Knowledge of ITSM Applications
• Basic Concepts of ITIL.
• ITIL Foundation certification.
• Good concepts on Application workflow – should have an understanding of workflow concept.
• Knowledge and understanding of basic Networking concepts
• BS degree in CS or related technical field OR equivalent experience in programming software for systems and/or applications
Location: Senapati Bapat Road, PUNE
US (Night Shift)
• Weekend and holiday work may be required
Candidates having required skills can email their resumes to: email@example.com